Restructuring the body in a natural way, Kaya Kalpa helps cure and prevent diseases. It relieves the practitioner of many of the troubles of ageing. Kayakalpa Yoga is an ancient wonderful technique of the Siddhas (saints) of South India for the enhancement of life energy.
Kayakalpa gives significant physical, mental as well as spiritual benefit by intensifying our life-force. As this practice is a restructuring process of the body in a natural way, no medicines or herbs are involved. Significant results have been observed in various types of chronic diseases and in overall improvement of general health. Kaya Kalpa helps cure and prevent diseases and relieves the practitioner of many of the troubles of ageing.
The Kayakalpa can be learnt by those who have attained physical maturity (age above 14).We need to spend only three minutes every morning and evening and one minute in the night to practice. These exercises are taught in about 3 hour’s time by the SKY Professors.
- Activates the brain cells to its fullest functional levels.
- Maintains health and youthfulness.
- Develops the immunity system.
- Strengthening and toning-up the nervous system.
- Intensity of chronic diseases like piles, diabetes, asthma and skin diseases is reduced and cured.
- Strengthens the uterus. Menstrual problems are reduced to a great extent.
- Brings about proper arrangement of polarity of body cells.
- Brings about reformation of character.
- Helps in removing unwanted thoughts and habits.